Single Family Residence
6,646 sq. ft.
2075 sq. ft.
This beautiful and inviting offering features 4 bedrooms and 2 ½ bathrooms on two levels, in the sought-after Los Arboles neighborhood of Palo Alto, served by superior schools; it is a stone’s throw away from the Midtown shopping center and restaurants, coffee shops and retail stores. Partly remodeled in 2010, the property boasts hardwood floors throughout and all double-pane windows and doors, and provides the following features:
- Flowing floor plan with a family room that includes a wood burning fireplace with gas starter, wood shelving, recessed lights with dimmer to enhance wall-hung artwork,
- Dining room with sliding glass door opening to deck and backyard, modern light fixture,
- Bright modern kitchen with attractive light-grey corian counters, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances. Convection range for convection-ready kitchenware. Abundant white cabinetry with under-cabinet lighting, and greenhouse window looking out to backyard and deck,
- Light & bright living room includes a breakfast area, a wall TV and sound system (both stay with the house), built-in speakers, and two sliding glass doors to backyard and side yard,
- Generous closet and storage under staircase,
- Remodeled ½ bathroom with stone counters and designer sink with contemporary lines.
- 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms,
- Updated hall bathroom with single sink, shower over tub with custom tiling, white cabinetry,
- Bright and spacious master bathroom boasting tiled floors, large closet with mirrored doors and organizers, generous countertop area, white cabinetry, separate shower stall and commode area, greenhouse window,
- Large master bedroom featuring a walk-in closet with storage and shelving.
The backyard spotlights an inviting deck accessed from both the dining and the living room, and an enjoyable spa privately set behind the abundant vegetation. Replaced new 3 years ago the spa provided the owners with countless moments of relaxation.
- Long lasting tile roofing,
- Recessed lights throughout – A/C – Security Alarm - cat 5 wiring,
- Front-loading washer and dryer, second refrigerator,
- Clean, large garage with workbench & lots of built-in shelving,
- 2,075 sq.ft. living space, per Realist database (buyers to verify). Over 6,600 sq.ft. lot.
Award-winning Palo Alto schools:
Palo Verde Elementary, JLS Middle, Gunn High (buyers to verify attendance)